DAY 1: Argentina Arrival + Afternoon Free (b)
Upon arrival at the Buenos Aires airport, you will be greeted by a representative who will take you to your confirmed hotel.
You will have the remainder of the day to enjoy at your leisure, resting at your hotel or exploring the city.
DAY 2: City Tour Buenos Aires + Dinner Show Tango (b,d)
Breakfast at the hotel. City Tour. Enjoy the city in a guided tour, all through its main attractions. This excursion transfers the emotion of a multiple Buenos Aires. We will see the symbol of our city: The Obelisk (el Obelisco). We will go to important squares like De Mayo, San Martin and Alvear and well known avenues like Corrientes, De Mayo, 9 de Julio among others. Suburbs with a history like La Boca, San Telmo. More luxurious, Palermo and Recoleta; modern ones like Puerto Madero; the parks: Lezama and Tres de Febrero; commercial and financial areas; Football (soccer) stadium and many more.
Dinner show Tango at Night
Take part in a can’t-miss Buenos Aires tradition – a night out at the tango! This dinner and show experience combines a three-course dinner with the exciting music and dance moves of Argentina’s famous dance genre. The event takes place at El Querandí, a historic tango venue located in the San Telmo district, where you’ll dine, drink Argentine wines and get lost in the passion of the tango.
- Dinner and tango show in Buenos Aires
- Enjoy a three-course gourmet meal with your choice of dishes, including Argentina's renowned steak
- Sip on Argentine wines
- Soak up the atmosphere of the cozy 19th-century tango house located in the San Telmo neighborhood of Buenos Aires
- Be wowed by some of the best tango dancers and musicians in Buenos Aires!
Before the show starts, enjoy a three-course dinner of Argentine and international dishes, accompanied by various wines, plus coffee and a glass of sparkling wine, you’ll have your choice of many dishes for each course.
At about 10:15pm, the show will begin! Sit back and prepare to be blown away by the passionate performances happening on stage. The show will take you from 1860 to the present, highlight the history of tango and Buenos Aires. While musicians sing and play the accordion, piano, violin and bass, four couples will show off their dramatic tango skills. They’re some of the best dancers in town, so don’t miss out!
DAY 3: Fiesta Gaucha At Santa Susana Ranch(b,l)
Experience a ‘fiesta gaucha’ (gaucho party) on this full-day tour from Buenos Aires to Estancia Santa Susana, a traditional ranch in the Argentina countryside. Loosely translated as the South American version of cowboys, gauchos are residents of the Argentina plains, and at Santa Susana, they offer a fun-filled day of ranch activities, horseback rides, a traditional folk show, a BBQ lunch, wine and a performance of their fantastic horse-riding skills.
- Day trip from Buenos Aires to Estancia Santa Susana, a ranch in Los Cardeles
- Go horseback riding or take a ride in a horse-drawn carriage
- Enjoy a delicious Argentine BBQ lunch accompanied by wine
- Watch a tango and folk music show and see gauchos perform with throwing weapons
- Be entertained as the gauchos show off their horse-riding skills
DAY 4: Transfer Out + Arrival To Rio De Janeiro: Free Day (b)
Breakfast at the hotel. At settled time Private transfer from the Hotel to the Airport.
Upon arrival at the Rio de Janeiro airport, you will be greeted by a representative who will take you to your confirmed Rio de Janeiro hotel.
You will have the remainder of the day to enjoy at your leisure, resting at your hotel and exploring the dynamic city on your own.
Check out our Rio de Janeiro Guide for suggestions on where to eat and what to do in Rio.
DAY 5: Half Day Tour Of Christ The Redeemer + Free Afternoon (b)
Today you’ll enjoy a private half-day tour up Corcovado, the mountain in the middle of Rio de Janeiro that is famous for its massive Christ the Redeemer statue.
After meeting your guide at your hotel, you’ll ride through Laranjeiras, one of the city’s oldest residential districts, and into the traditional Cosme Velho neighborhood. Here, you will board a mountain train for a scenic trip through the Tijuca forest, the largest urban forest in the world.
Upon reaching the top, 2,300 feet (700 meters) above sea level, you’ll be greeted by spectacular 360-degree city views. Soak up the scenery and feel dwarfed by the 130-foot tall religious statue, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
You’ll then return to your Rio de Janeiro hotel to enjoy the evening at your leisure.
DAY 6: Free Day Rio De Janeiro (b)
Spend the day as you wish in beautiful Rio. Today you can sleep in, relax in the sun on one of Rio’s magnificent beaches, or explore the bustling streets of the city.
We will give you some ideas on what to see in the city.
DAY 7: Arrival To Iguazu + Brazilian Iguazu Fall Tour (b)
After breakfast at your hotel, meet your transfer to the airport for your flight from Rio de Janeiro to Foz de Iguazu.
Upon arrival, you will be met at the Iguaçu airport by one of our representatives, who will take you to your confirmed hotel.
Once you are settled in, meet your guide at your hotel for a half-day tour of the Brazilian side of the Iguaçu Falls. You will drive to the National Park, which covers 457,145 acres (185,000 hectares) of lush subtropical forest, where you’ll take a 45-minute hike along the walkway that borders the canyon of the Iguazu River. From here, you can enjoy fantastic panoramic views of this incredible waterfall system that reaches 266 feet high (81 meters).
After the tour, you’ll be taken back to your hotel in Foz de Iguaçu where you can spend the evening at your leisure.
DAY 8: Argentina Iguazu Falls Tour (b)
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel before departing for a full-day tour of the Argentine side of the Iguazu Falls. You’ll cross the border into Argentina and drive to the Iguazu Falls National Park, where you will enjoy intimate views of the Iguazu River and the falls. The Iguazu Falls tour includes hikes along the Upper Circuit, taking you to elevated walkways leading to the edge of the major waterfalls comprising the system, and the Lower Circuit, a circular route allowing for incredible views from below of the waters crashing down.
The tour includes an ecological train ride to the Devil's Throat, arguably the most impressive fall of the system, which you will be able to admire from spacious balconies along the edge of the falls.
Although the Devil's Throat tour and Upper Circuit tour are mostly flat, the Lower Circuit involves a lot of stairs, so be prepared for some effort.
Once you’ve had your fill of the breathtaking scenery, you’ll return to your hotel in Foz de Iguaçu and have the evening free to spend as you wish.
DAY 9: Departure From Iguazu + Lima Arrival (b)
Today you will have a transfer from your hotel to the airport, next destination: Lima, Peru.
Arrival and Transfer A representative will greet you at the airport and escort you to you respected Lima hotel.
DAY 10: City Tour Lima + Water Fountain + Dinner Show (b,d)
After breakfast at you hotel, a representative will pick you up to take you for your Lima city tour.
- Explore the three distance architectural styles utilized in the city
- Historical center of Lima, with its 50 monuments and buildings, including the Government Palace and City Hall, Plaza San Martin, Plaza de Armas, and Basilica Cathedral in the Plaza Mayor
- San Francisco Convent, with admission to the magnificent catacombs onsite
- Beautiful views of the Pacific from modern residential areas such as Miraflores
In the afternoon (6:30pm) We begin our tour with a visit to the Magic Water Circuit at Parque de la Reserva. This recently remodeled park boasts 12 beautiful water fountains that literally “dance” to the music with special lighting and laser beams. This park is the pride of Lima and has been recognized by the Guiness Book of World Records as the largest water fountain park in the world. You will also see the 80-meter high largest water fountain in the world.
At the end of the tour we will stop at a famous restaurant in Miraflores to enjoy a buffet lunch that will include a variety of dishes and desserts of one of the richest, most exquisite and original cuisines in the world, while you are entertained with a spectacular show of traditional folk dances from the Coast, Highlands and Jungle of Peru.
After the show we will drive you back to your hotel.
DAY 11: Arrival At Cusco + City Tour(b)
Arrival to Cusco + Guided Tour of Cusco and Surroundings
- Historical capital of Peru
- Incan and Spanish Colonial architecture
- Cathedral of Santo Domingo, a Baroque church built on the ruins of the opulent Incan Koricancha Palace (Temple of the Sun)
- Incan holy place of Q’enko, an amphitheater once used for ceremonial sacrifices
- Incan monument of Tambomachay, ceremonial site of water worship
- Sacsayhuaman, an Incan fortress and site of the IntiRaymi (Fiesta del Sol), most notable for its hand-carved stones up to 9m tall and weighing over 350 tons
- Incan tambo (travelers’ rest stop) of PukaPukara
Late Afternoon/Evening at Leisure: Suggested Activities
- Browse the markets for an alpaca wool sweater
- Meet the local people and savor the local dishes in one of Cusco’s many restaurants and cafes.
DAY 12: Sacred Valley Tour (b, L)
Breakfast and Transfer Following an early breakfast at your Cusco hotel, a GOTOPERU representative will pick you up for a short bus ride to the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Be sure to have your camera ready to capture the lush Andean landscapes and the traditional villages that dot the hillside!
Pisac Visit: This small town with its exquisite architecture is the perfect place to purchase authentic Andean souvenirs. As you browse through the selection of traditional clothing and crafts, you will easily understand why Pisac’s market has a reputation all its own.
Tour of Ollantaytambo: This Incan site began as a palace, but was eventually used in the last Incan stand against the invading Spanish conquistadors. Whether palace or fortress, these ruins offer an unforgettable view of the surrounding area.
Transfer and Evening at Leisure: After an exciting day of archaeological exploration, you will be escorted to the train station. Next destination Magical Aguas Calientes.
Trip Notes: Clay fire ovens. Traditional costumes. Agricultural traditions. Handmade crafts. Your day in the Sacred Valley will take you back in time over 500 years. When you are surrounded by the rich soil and small villages, you will quickly see why this beautiful place was so important to the Incan civilization, and why many still embrace this lifestyle still today.
DAY 13: Tour Machupicchu (b,l )
After Breakfast you will be escort to take bus up to Machu Picchu.
- Guide tour of Machu Picchu given by an expert of the region and the culture
- A true history lesson of Machu Picchu and what it meant, what it means, and its significance throughout history
- A lesson on the site’s historic features, such as Sun Temple, the Sun Stone, and the Room of the Three Windows, where you will learn exactly what these locations were used for
- A truly once-in-a-lifetime photo opportunity to capture the picturesque landscape
After Machu Picchu you are going back to Aguas Calientes to take your train back to Ollantaytambo. Once arrival , private transportation will escort you to your comfortable hotel.
DAY 14: Maras Moray Tour + Free Afternoon (b,l)
After breakfast you will visit the complex of Moray and the salt mine of
The sight of this still-operating salt mine, in use since Incan times, will amaze you--the stark white of its steeply descending salt pans juxtaposed against the green of the surrounding mountain slopes.
Your journey will continue on until you reach the archeological site of
Moray. Used as an agricultural testing ground, the site's system of circular terraces descends 490 feet (150m) from where you will be standing, serving as a perfect testament to the level of advancement achieved by the Incas.
After your tour you will be transported to your hotel in Sacred Valley
DAY 15: Sun Route Cusco Puno (b,l)
- Depart Cusco (7:30 am)
- Andahuaylillas, a town that is home to the Sistene Chapel of America, a colonial church noted for its sixteenth and seventeenth century murals
- Raqchi (Wiracocha Temple), an Incan archaeological site showcasing typical terraces, public baths, and aqueduct systems
- Buffet lunch at small town of Sicuani, where you will enjoy Novo Andina cuisine, a pairing of meats with traditional grains and produce
- La Raya, situated on a highland plateau (4313m or 14,147 ft.), the border town between Cusco and Puno
- Pukara, noted for its great pyramid built by the first developed civilization in the region
- Arrive to Puno
- Transfer to your hotel
DAY 16: Lake Titicaca & Islands Tour (b,l)
Breakfast And Transfer After an early breakfast at your Puno hotel, your professional tour guide will pick you up from your hotel to begin the full-day tour of Lake Titicaca and nearby islands.
Tour Itinerary and Highlights:
- Arrive on the shores of Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world
- Boat excursion to the Uros Floating Islands, a collection of man-made islands constructed from floating bundles of reeds
- Leisure time to shop for souvenirs in the market, and explore these floating wonders created by the Uros tribe to defend against rival tribes
- Two-hour boat ride across Lake Titicaca to Taquile Island, home of a Quechua community which continues the tradition of having the male residents produce fine handicrafts
- Leisure time to explore the UNESCO World Heritage site and take in the beauty of the surrounding areas from the citadel at the island’s peak
- Group lunch on Luquina
- Return boat ride to Puno
Night at Puno.
DAY 17: Lima Arrival + Free Day (b)
Private transportation to Juliaca Airport, next destination: LIMA. Once arrival to Lima you will be escort to your comfortable hotel.
DAY 18: Arrival To Santiago De Chile
After breakfast, private transportation to Lima airport.
Upon arrival to Santiago de Chile, you will be greeted by a representative who will take you to your confirmed Santiago hotel.
DAY 19: Tour Santiago + Free Afternoon (b)
After breakfast, we will start with a Panoramic City tour of Santiago de Chile. Visit de center of the city, its main avenue Alameda Bernando O´Higgins, the Presidential palace of la Moneda. Then we will visit the downtown streets and walkways, which gather large commercial activity in the city.
Plaza de Armas, around is the Cathedral, the Central Post Office and the Municipality of Santiago. Later in a tour Panoramic know the Cerro Santa Lucia, the Forest Park and the Museum of Fine Arts, the Mapocho River, cross the river to get to Barrio Bellavista, bohemian neighborhood that concentrates cultural, artistic and night activities. Then continue on the suburbs city, Providencia, Las Condes and Vitacura, protagonists of growth and modernity of Santiago, return to hotel.
DAY 20: International Flight Back Home
Breakfast at the hotel. At settled time Private transfer from the Hotel to the Airport.